Managing the movement of freight is complex. At Ryan Transportation, we combine industry expertise with leading technology to address each customer’s unique transportation needs. We offer customized solutions that make your shipping smarter, safer and more cost-effective.
Ryan Transportation has been serving the transportation industry for more than 30 years. Our team of specialists offer outstanding service by taking the time to listen to our customers and understand their unique supply chain needs. By pairing customers with a single point of contact at Ryan Transportation, we combine the expertise of a large company with the personalized approach of a small provider.
Ryan Transportation uses MercuryGate TMS software, a leading-edge technology that supports all modes of delivery and can be customized for companies of any size. With MercuryGate, we can offer our customers everything from automated bill pay and freight audit to shipment-quoting tools.
Our implementation team quickly and efficiently sets up the system and provides the training necessary to use it. We continue to monitor and adapt the software to maximize value for each customer as part of our ongoing tech support.
Benefits of Working with Ryan Transportation
- Visibility, reporting and control. We pull data and reporting from your supply chain network into one interface so you can monitor your process and identify areas of improvement. This includes a dock scheduling interface to easily organize your daily shipping schedules.
- Load optimization. Experienced specialists use our industry leading technology to consolidate your orders, optimizing your transportation deliveries.
- Added capacity. Our network of more than 40,000 trusted carriers provides reliable shipping options across all modes throughout North America. This includes truckload, LTL, parcel, international and more.
- Freight procurement. We conduct capacity sourcing and pricing events on behalf of our customers to obtain carriers, rates and capacity.
- Quick carrier payment. On average, Ryan Transportation will pay your carriers for you within 7 – 10 business days.
- Dedicated operations support. We perform load execution and consolidation, offer project management, assist with service disruptions (including claims management) and more.
- Rate and service shop functionality. Our technology instantly displays carriers’ transit times and associated costs so you can make the best shipping decisions for each load.
- Carrier qualification and monitoring. To mitigate risk for our customers, we make sure that all carriers in our network meet and maintain rigorous safety and insurance requirements.