The Ryan Transportation Difference:
- Over 30 years of experience moving perishable goods
- More than 4,000 contracted carriers that perform 9,000 reefer loads per year
- Competitive pricing and cost savings on refrigerated shipments
- Expertise working with grocery distribution centers and cold storage facilities
- A dedicated account representative to ensure accuracy and timeliness for each customer’s shipment
- Safety and insurance standards for all of our refrigerated carriers
- Full geographic coverage throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada
- Knowledge of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and how it pertains to your freight
Moving Freight at the Right Temperatures
Whether you move food, beverages, or any other perishable or temperature-controlled products, Ryan Transportation has the capacity and expertise to find the right refrigerated carrier for your shipping needs.
Ryan Transportation’s carrier network includes more than 4,000 contracted trucking fleets that specialize in refrigerated shipments. Our logistics experts understand the complexity and low margin for error in moving perishable goods. We are involved in every detail of a refrigerated shipment and monitor its status from origin to destination. We make sure your goods are transported in the correct, temperature-controlled environment.
Over 30 years, Ryan Transportation has built a reputation for outstanding customer service. As a shipping customer, you will have a dedicated account manager who is available 24/7 to meet all your shipping needs.