The Ryan Transportation Difference:
- Access to equipment that includes straight flatbed, step deck, double drop, RGNs, stretch trailers, hotshot flatbeds, multi-axle trailers, beam trailers, wreckers and landolls
- Network of more than 8,200 contracted carriers with 122,000-plus flatbed trailers
- Competitive pricing and rates are locked in, eliminating unnecessary costs
- Project-based transportation planning for the construction industry
- We are involved in every step of a specialized shipment, including carrier procurement, government permits, route surveys, securing escorts, and staging truckloads and deliveries
- Safety and insurance requirements for all of our carriers
- Dedicated account manager who is on call 24/7 and continuously monitors your shipments
- Full geographic coverage throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada
Three Decades of Flatbed Experience
Flatbed trucking has been a core business for Ryan Transportation since 1986 and has been one of our fastest-growing segments over the past few years.
The logistics experts at Ryan Transportation plan every step of a flatbed shipment, from carrier procurement to delivery. Many flatbed hauls are over-dimensional or heavy haul, requiring special route planning, government permits and escorts. Ryan Transportation manages these services and handles all other details of these complex shipping projects.
Today we work with more than 8,200 flatbed trucking fleets with a full range of equipment for any kind of load. This nationwide network ensures optimal flexibility for our shippers in terms of competitive load rates, capacity and routes.